Mission Accomplished!! Watch Video!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission Accomplished!! Watch Video!!!

Post by teen on 8/25/2009, 11:22 pm

Its an interview with voice actors and greg cipes is there and just wait til they talk about future projevts and he mentions tt coming back!!

teen

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission Accomplished!! Watch Video!!!

Post by SylverBluTitan on 8/26/2009, 12:02 am

If it's the same vid that I'm thinking of, then I regret to inform you that Cipes might not be telling the truth. It's what I've heard anyway. Which doesn't make much sense to me. Why cause that much hype? I know that when I saw his interview at the Convo (it started with an 'A' I think? O_o I can't remember. I've slept since then.) I totally went bonkers, but I can't find anything that confirms his statement.

If anyone knows anything else,then please let me know! I'm relatively new to the whole Save the TT Projects. I've never heard of them until about less than 2 weeks ago. I hope to somehow bring more ideas and such to the table while I'm here. ^_^
SylverBluTitan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake on 8/26/2009, 2:38 am

This whole Cipes thing is going to keep spawning rumors and misnomers for months, I'm afraid...

Ironically, George W. Bush landed on an aircraft carrier with a banner declaring "Mission Accomplished" to announce the end of the Iraq War. That was six years ago.
Naked Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 8/27/2009, 1:26 am

SylverBluTitan wrote:If it's the same vid that I'm thinking of, then I regret to inform you that Cipes might not be telling the truth. It's what I've heard anyway. Which doesn't make much sense to me. Why cause that much hype? I know that when I saw his interview at the Convo (it started with an 'A' I think? O_o I can't remember. I've slept since then.) I totally went bonkers, but I can't find anything that confirms his statement.

If anyone knows anything else,then please let me know! I'm relatively new to the whole Save the TT Projects. I've never heard of them until about less than 2 weeks ago. I hope to somehow bring more ideas and such to the table while I'm here. ^_^
Welcome to the forums, and yeah, im not too hot on the news either, so that's why im trying to ask WB through letters. if you're
interested, you can help contribute a letter too. the LWB event is currently going on. here's the link if you want to participate:

http://titans.7forum.net/events-and-projects-f2/lwb-event-t229.htm

it's not just any letter though, so please read all the directions carefully Smile

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top