Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Naked Snake on 8/24/2009, 12:55 pm

Read all about it.

So what does this mean for y'all? It means your job just got that much harder. Cartoon Network should no longer be your target; unless there's another changing of the guard, they will not bring back an animated show because animation is no longer their focus.

Drop Cartoon Network; go after WB and D.C. directly.

Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by EllaMila1 on 8/24/2009, 1:52 pm

Naked Snake wrote:Read all about it.

So what does this mean for y'all? It means your job just got that much harder. Cartoon Network should no longer be your target; unless there's another changing of the guard, they will not bring back an animated show because animation is no longer their focus.

Drop Cartoon Network; go after WB and D.C. directly.

good point.
you're right. But as you know , were already writing letters to WB.
And were having interviews with the voice-actor's , today or yesterday
crazy had one with Tara Strong. She said she loved the show, so the v.a's are
in any case enthusiastic.

EllaMila1

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/24/2009, 1:57 pm

Thats stupid. its CARTOON network. why stop focusing on animation, when its CARTOON network? i applaud ashley rosario. Cartoon netowrk will go out of buisness soon if they do not shape up. Disney channel and nickoloden are already ahead of Cn financially XP

We need to do something and we need to do it fast. But...what?

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649

Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by EllaMila1 on 8/24/2009, 2:09 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Thats stupid. its CARTOON network. why stop focusing on animation, when its CARTOON network? i applaud ashley rosario. Cartoon netowrk will go out of buisness soon if they do not shape up. Disney channel and nickoloden are already ahead of Cn financially XP

We need to do something and we need to do it fast. But...what?

Ah-oh. Big problem. O.o

EllaMila1

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Guest on 8/24/2009, 2:15 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Thats stupid. its CARTOON network. why stop focusing on animation, when its CARTOON network? i applaud ashley rosario. Cartoon netowrk will go out of buisness soon if they do not shape up. Disney channel and nickoloden are already ahead of Cn financially XP

We need to do something and we need to do it fast. But...what?

Yeah, Cartoon Network needs more CARTOONS lol that's what I always loved about it. xD when I was staying at a time-share in Tennessee, my room had a flat screen tv on the wall, with cable. Of course I was excited about having CN, since I could watch CARTOONS. Lol imagine my surprise when I turned it on and saw reality shows xD

Yeah, I dislike MOST reality shows, but I manage to keep up with some. These, however, were not worth keeping up with -.- Answering trivia questions on a roller coaster? How random can you BE?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Rianna Lauren on 8/24/2009, 2:36 pm

Well, either we convince CN to keep running TT or we need to find some different TV stations. If Ben 10 Alien Swarm is gonna air, that means Alien Force is done. Glen is free. Sam is able to work again with him and try to renew the show.
...maybe. XD

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Rianna Lauren

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 21
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Titans_Fan123 on 8/24/2009, 2:40 pm

Adonis wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Thats stupid. its CARTOON network. why stop focusing on animation, when its CARTOON network? i applaud ashley rosario. Cartoon netowrk will go out of buisness soon if they do not shape up. Disney channel and nickoloden are already ahead of Cn financially XP

We need to do something and we need to do it fast. But...what?



These, however, were not worth keeping up with -.- Answering trivia questions on a roller coaster? How random can you BE?!

good point
alright WB,here we come!!!!

Titans_Fan123

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Naked Snake on 8/24/2009, 2:51 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Well, either we convince CN to keep running TT or we need to find some different TV stations. If Ben 10 Alien Swarm is gonna air, that means Alien Force is done. Glen is free. Sam is able to work again with him and try to renew the show.
...maybe. XD

Every indication given says that Glen Murakami has moved on past Teen Titans.

And Cartoon Network isn't focusing on cartoons anymore. Trying to convince them to restart production on Teen Titans would be like trying to convert the Pope to Mormonism.

Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Rianna Lauren on 8/24/2009, 3:00 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Well, either we convince CN to keep running TT or we need to find some different TV stations. If Ben 10 Alien Swarm is gonna air, that means Alien Force is done. Glen is free. Sam is able to work again with him and try to renew the show.
...maybe. XD

Every indication given says that Glen Murakami has moved on past Teen Titans.

And Cartoon Network isn't focusing on cartoons anymore. Trying to convince them to restart production on Teen Titans would be like trying to convert the Pope to Mormonism.
then what do you suggest us to do? I dunno, the whole Glen thing was said by Mr. Register. And if I'm not mistaken, Sam has a higher... Uh... I don't know what it is in English... He... Sits on a higher chair XD and he has the ability to pull Glen back to the show if Sam wants to renew it. Right? XD

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Rianna Lauren

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 21
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/24/2009, 3:10 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Well, either we convince CN to keep running TT or we need to find some different TV stations. If Ben 10 Alien Swarm is gonna air, that means Alien Force is done. Glen is free. Sam is able to work again with him and try to renew the show.
...maybe. XD

Every indication given says that Glen Murakami has moved on past Teen Titans.

And Cartoon Network isn't focusing on cartoons anymore. Trying to convince them to restart production on Teen Titans would be like trying to convert the Pope to Mormonism.
then what do you suggest us to do? I dunno, the whole Glen thing was said by Mr. Register. And if I'm not mistaken, Sam has a higher... Uh... I don't know what it is in English... He... Sits on a higher chair XD and he has the ability to pull Glen back to the show if Sam wants to renew it. Right? XD

ppl say he is the ''head'' of wb. so i would imagine him to be on a ''higher chair'' XD

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649

Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Naked Snake on 8/24/2009, 3:12 pm

He can't force Glen Murakami into doing something he doesn't want to do, and if he did, then that'd be so reprehensible a thing that I'd boycott.

Besides, doing so would probably result in Murakami watering down the show in protest.

My suggestion is to not focus on Cartoon Network anymore. In fact, cut them out entirely. This brave new direction they're going in means that it's nigh impossible to get through to them about the merits of a dead cartoon.

Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Titans_Fan123 on 8/24/2009, 3:54 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Well, either we convince CN to keep running TT or we need to find some different TV stations. If Ben 10 Alien Swarm is gonna air, that means Alien Force is done. Glen is free. Sam is able to work again with him and try to renew the show.
...maybe. XD

Every indication given says that Glen Murakami has moved on past Teen Titans.

And Cartoon Network isn't focusing on cartoons anymore. Trying to convince them to restart production on Teen Titans would be like trying to convert the Pope to Mormonism.
then what do you suggest us to do? I dunno, the whole Glen thing was said by Mr. Register. And if I'm not mistaken, Sam has a higher... Uh... I don't know what it is in English... He... Sits on a higher chair XD and he has the ability to pull Glen back to the show if Sam wants to renew it. Right? XD

ppl say he is the ''head'' of wb. so i would imagine him to be on a ''higher chair'' XD

He is the head of WB animation

Titans_Fan123

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Rianna Lauren on 8/24/2009, 4:21 pm

Naked Snake wrote:He can't force Glen Murakami into doing something he doesn't want to do, and if he did, then that'd be so reprehensible a thing that I'd boycott.

Besides, doing so would probably result in Murakami watering down the show in protest.

My suggestion is to not focus on Cartoon Network anymore. In fact, cut them out entirely. This brave new direction they're going in means that it's nigh impossible to get through to them about the merits of a dead cartoon.

hmmm... Good point. And no, we're not focusing on CN, we focus on WB (from the very beginning, actually. CN was only an additional point). But who knows, maybe Glen would like to do it again. Maybe. I know the possibilities, I know the odds. That's why I said maybe. Smile

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Rianna Lauren

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 21
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Rianna Lauren on 8/24/2009, 4:24 pm

And Snake, you told us to go to DC, too. I thought DC was only handling their comics? Unless you're talking about DCAU, which is (as far as I know) controlled by WB... Uh... Tell me if I'm wrong about these statements, please...

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Rianna Lauren

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 21
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by ~Angel~ on 8/24/2009, 5:07 pm

CN has to many reality shows and not enough cartoons I seriously miss the old CN and toonami.

~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 19
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wow

Post by StarxRob4ever on 8/24/2009, 5:24 pm

that sux

_________________
Forget romeo, i am waiting for my robin!!

StarxRob4ever

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-10
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 8/25/2009, 6:47 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:And Snake, you told us to go to DC, too. I thought DC was only handling their comics? Unless you're talking about DCAU, which is (as far as I know) controlled by WB... Uh... Tell me if I'm wrong about these statements, please...
actually, rynna is right about having doubts to mail DC. (DC Comics, right?) i talked to Marv Wolfman personally
at the 2008 Comic Con and he told me himself as well as these Tiny Titan artists that WB would be the right company to talk to.
as for CN, yeah i had a bad feeling that they would start going down the drain and especially since the shows on Toonami
recently before it cancelled started to suck. the only channels i can see that TT would probably fit on if it were to continue would
either be Nickolodeon or DisneyXD (what ever happened to Toon Disney...? Was I away from TV THAT long? >__> )

anywas, i'm typing up my letter right now. going to have it get sent today.

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp

FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

hahaha!

Post by StarxRob4ever on 8/25/2009, 8:58 am

I really do not know what happened to toon disney, the replaced it with like disney X D or something... :D Laughing Smile

_________________
Forget romeo, i am waiting for my robin!!

StarxRob4ever

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-10
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:12 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.