FanFiction story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FanFiction story

Post by Dark101 on 8/14/2009, 6:33 pm

ok so I came up with a idea and thought it would be awesome what if there were an episode with a new villan like from batman say....Poison Ivy? like somebody that made people do work for her by blowing a kiss and making the victim fall in love with her and would do anything for her I swear that would be smexy :D I think I would use a new villan to be her I mean they don't have a villan that has plant powers or flirts like Poison Ivy in the old movies I like how Poison Ivy kisses the victim and they die by her poison lips I want an episode like that and her victims should be robin, cyborg,beastboy that type of stuff and you know they get saved in the end ... Smile

what do ya think??
P.S. don't be so harsh if you don't like the idea sheesh! No

Dark101

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by mythica on 8/21/2009, 2:25 pm

This sounds like a good idea, and totally original. Sure, go for it I say ^_^
xxxxxxxxxxxxx :flower:

mythica

Back to top Go down

Re: FanFiction story

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 8:26 am

Dark101 wrote:ok so I came up with a idea and thought it would be awesome what if there were an episode with a new villan like from batman say....Poison Ivy? like somebody that made people do work for her by blowing a kiss and making the victim fall in love with her and would do anything for her I swear that would be smexy :D I think I would use a new villan to be her I mean they don't have a villan that has plant powers or flirts like Poison Ivy in the old movies I like how Poison Ivy kisses the victim and they die by her poison lips I want an episode like that and her victims should be robin, cyborg,beastboy that type of stuff and you know they get saved in the end ... Smile

what do ya think??
P.S. don't be so harsh if you don't like the idea sheesh! No

Good, good... you have an interesting story plot. But you need to cover what happens. Also, in a modern episode they often have 2 storylines going at the same time, occasionally coming together at points. With the plot of someone who seduces men, perhaps you need to have the 2nd plot regard to a love between two titans. Whether it be BB x Raven, or Robin x Starfire, or Raven x Robin, whatever you prefer. Just make it someting that can be directly made into an episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark101 on 8/23/2009, 9:36 am

omg! thnx you guys make my day worth while but I'll keep thinking of my episode and share it with you soon thnx again :D
:D

Dark101

Back to top Go down

my story

Post by Dark101 on 8/24/2009, 1:38 pm

alright I said I would start somewhere with the story and so here I go ......hope you like it :D

As the day went by the Teen Titan's heard their alarm go off they thought it was going to be their usual villans CinderBlock, Overload, and Control Freak, but this time it was someone else. It was someone they never battled before so they went into action ready for another battle they went downtown to the nearest bank because that was where there was help needed. The Titan's sprung into action as they saw the thief trying to get away Cyborg shot his sonic blast left then right this new villain was tough indeed. Robin threw his bombs at the thief and she finally tumbled down, the Titans gathered around the thief and the theif happened to be a girl just around the Titan's ages. Starfire, Cyborg, and Raven kept their gaurd up because they didn't know who they were dealing with yet the girl looked beautiful in her really green skirt that was tight around her hips which filled out her beautiful figure. She also had a top similar to Starfire's shirt except it was also green and she had shiny pink lipstick on and BeastBoy was just drooling like a dog of how beautiful she was and she was stunning. Robin helped her up and got handcuffs out of his utility belt and was ready to put it on her delicate wrists, but before he could she blew him a kiss and suddenly Robin was unable to move he dropped the handcuffs and threw BeastBoy at Raven. Raven was surprised and got hit by BeastBoy because she wasn't quick enough they both tumbled backwards and hit the ground " Yo Robin what are you doing!! She's getting away!!"Cyborg yelled Robin wouldn't listen and was ready to take him down too. Starfire was really shocked and confused at the same time, but she had to put that aside and help her friends she shot a starbolt at Robin and he tumbled down Beast Boy and Raven got up in time to help to Raven used her power and tied up Robin with rope on the ground that was nearby a local store. Raven yelled, " I got him now go!!" the rest of the Titan's had left to stop that girl was a mile away already and Beastboy,Cyborg and Starfire were catching up with her Starfire yelled, " Who are you?! get back here please I do not wish to hurt you!!" Cyborg said, " Starfire I don't think that's gonna work!". The Villain blew a kiss at Beast Boy and he slowed down and attacked Cyborg " Starfire it's up to you! You have to get her while I stop BB go!" Cyborg Exclaimed Starfire flew and started to fire Starbolts at her yet again. The villain used her power and threw something at Starfire, it popped open and plants started to grow everywhere and Starfire got stuck inside of a tree that grew real fast she tried to get out, but she sufficated trying she was unconscious and the villain had gotten away til next time. At the Titans tower everyone was hurt and bruised Robin and Beast Boy were back to normal and were unaware of what had happened Starfire was in the imfirmary recovering with Robin there with her. Raven started to talk after a hard day, " what happened to Robin and Beast Boy back there?" Cyborg had started to talk to and said, " I don't know, but I think that was part of her power she use her charms and made them turn against us... I think". Beast Boy said, " well whoever she was, she was H.O.T. HOT!" Raven slapped Beast Boy because of his pervert like comment and said, " I'm going to bed goodnight". Starfire had woken up and Robin was sound asleep in a chair next to her bed holding her hand she had smiled dispite of what had happened earlier and went back to bed. The Titan's were confused, but were going to worry about the next day.
THE END

did you guys like it? :>
P.S. if you don't like it that's okay now don't yell at me sheesh!! lol :D
from,Dark101

Dark101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/25/2009, 11:58 am

Awww cute and cool! That was great! A few gramma issues, but the way you did it as a one shot was great, I suck at one shots, my one was 7,000 words long -_-.
LMAO at BB, HOTT!
hehehe nice one!xxxxxxxxx :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark101 on 8/31/2009, 3:22 pm

yeah sorry about the grammer issues I noticed them when I posted it on......oops :D well thanks for being nice :D at least someone cares No

Dark101

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 on 10/6/2009, 12:11 pm

mythica magic wrote:Awww cute and cool! That was great! A few gramma issues, but the way you did it as a one shot was great, I suck at one shots, my one was 7,000 words long -_-.
LMAO at BB, HOTT!
hehehe nice one!xxxxxxxxx :D

i totally agree that was awesome
Starfire_02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top