Teen Titans Web Comic

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/10/2010, 4:11 pm

>_<

You guys do realize that you haven't even seen the first completed page yet.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Laughing_Man on 1/10/2010, 5:45 pm

That reminds me, should there be a separate thread for the comic when the first issue comes out? Or maybe a make an account for it on one of the web-comic sites, give it some extra publicity?
avatar
Laughing_Man

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/10/2010, 6:59 pm

Laughing_Man wrote:That reminds me, should there be a separate thread for the comic when the first issue comes out? Or maybe a make an account for it on one of the web-comic sites, give it some extra publicity?

Uhh I have no Idea.. I think an extra site would be awesome but I'm not sure if we have the means to do that.
I only did the promo for fun..

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Laughing_Man on 1/10/2010, 7:01 pm

Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:That reminds me, should there be a separate thread for the comic when the first issue comes out? Or maybe a make an account for it on one of the web-comic sites, give it some extra publicity?

Uhh I have no Idea.. I think an extra site would be awesome but I'm not sure if we have the means to do that.
I only did the promo for fun..

Well there are a lot of webcomic sites that host for free, some more... Reputable than others. Although one of the most reputable ones requires you send in a sample page so that they know you're uploading something of SOME quality.

This is all more Deciever's department though I guess.
avatar
Laughing_Man

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/10/2010, 7:03 pm

Laughing_Man wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:That reminds me, should there be a separate thread for the comic when the first issue comes out? Or maybe a make an account for it on one of the web-comic sites, give it some extra publicity?

Uhh I have no Idea.. I think an extra site would be awesome but I'm not sure if we have the means to do that.
I only did the promo for fun..

Well there are a lot of webcomic sites that host for free, some more... Reputable than others. Although one of the most reputable ones requires you send in a sample page so that they know you're uploading something of SOME quality.

This is all more Deciever's department though I guess.

Are you thinking like Drunk Duck and SNAFU?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Laughing_Man on 1/10/2010, 7:49 pm

Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:That reminds me, should there be a separate thread for the comic when the first issue comes out? Or maybe a make an account for it on one of the web-comic sites, give it some extra publicity?

Uhh I have no Idea.. I think an extra site would be awesome but I'm not sure if we have the means to do that.
I only did the promo for fun..

Well there are a lot of webcomic sites that host for free, some more... Reputable than others. Although one of the most reputable ones requires you send in a sample page so that they know you're uploading something of SOME quality.

This is all more Deciever's department though I guess.

Are you thinking like Drunk Duck and SNAFU?

I can't remember the names, but probably Razz
avatar
Laughing_Man

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 1/10/2010, 7:57 pm

Laughing_Man wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:That reminds me, should there be a separate thread for the comic when the first issue comes out? Or maybe a make an account for it on one of the web-comic sites, give it some extra publicity?

Uhh I have no Idea.. I think an extra site would be awesome but I'm not sure if we have the means to do that.
I only did the promo for fun..

Well there are a lot of webcomic sites that host for free, some more... Reputable than others. Although one of the most reputable ones requires you send in a sample page so that they know you're uploading something of SOME quality.

This is all more Deciever's department though I guess.

Are you thinking like Drunk Duck and SNAFU?

I can't remember the names, but probably Razz

The only Idea I've particularly played with is creating a DA account purely for the uploading of the comic pages.
This would be because not only would it allow for a good deal of publicity, without having to deal with the hassle of a web-comic-web-page. It would also give the artists someplace to upload the pages where quality of the file can be assured.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/10/2010, 8:32 pm

Yeah that works Smile

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 1/10/2010, 10:24 pm

So, since I figure we'll be doing that, just for simplicity's sake if nothing else. What do you all think the comic's DA page should be named?
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/10/2010, 10:30 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:So, since I figure we'll be doing that, just for simplicity's sake if nothing else. What do you all think the comic's DA page should be named?
Uhh shouldn't we have a series name? Like how the Teen Titans comic based on the show was called "Teen Titans Go!"

We don't have one yet do we?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 1/10/2010, 11:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:So, since I figure we'll be doing that, just for simplicity's sake if nothing else. What do you all think the comic's DA page should be named?
Uhh shouldn't we have a series name? Like how the Teen Titans comic based on the show was called "Teen Titans Go!"

We don't have one yet do we?

Not that I'm aware of, we always just called this project. "The Web Comic"
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/11/2010, 12:14 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:So, since I figure we'll be doing that, just for simplicity's sake if nothing else. What do you all think the comic's DA page should be named?
Uhh shouldn't we have a series name? Like how the Teen Titans comic based on the show was called "Teen Titans Go!"

We don't have one yet do we?

Not that I'm aware of, we always just called this project. "The Web Comic"

We need to come up with a badass name for it...

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 1/11/2010, 12:32 am

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:So, since I figure we'll be doing that, just for simplicity's sake if nothing else. What do you all think the comic's DA page should be named?
Uhh shouldn't we have a series name? Like how the Teen Titans comic based on the show was called "Teen Titans Go!"

We don't have one yet do we?

Not that I'm aware of, we always just called this project. "The Web Comic"

We need to come up with a badass name for it...

Agreed.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/11/2010, 12:41 am

Very well, then by your permission I shall post a topic on the situation at hand unless you think you can come up with one yourself.

Do I have your blessing?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 1/11/2010, 1:22 am

Mercy wrote:Very well, then by your permission I shall post a topic on the situation at hand unless you think you can come up with one yourself.

Do I have your blessing?

Of course. You're the admin. ^.^
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/11/2010, 1:32 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:Very well, then by your permission I shall post a topic on the situation at hand unless you think you can come up with one yourself.

Do I have your blessing?

Of course. You're the admin. ^.^

Sweet!
:D

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Riaaanna on 1/11/2010, 5:12 am

Mercy wrote:

Mercy.






YOU ARE AMAZING. What a Face

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Riaaanna on 1/11/2010, 6:06 am

Title suggestion! Probably kinda lame or boring or whatever, but it sure sums up our comic:

TEEN TITANS: THE NEXT BATTLE







What a Face

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Laughing_Man on 1/11/2010, 3:29 pm

Well since we're doing it in seasons each season could have a sub-name, but we'd still need a main name.

Here are my suggestions:

Laughing Man is awesome and cool and sexy and stuff (the titans are in it too somewhere but they're not as important as Laughing Man who is awesome)

Titans Together

Teen Titans: IN SPACE!

Well, Teen Titans: Go! was a play on the animated series Titan phrase, Titans Together is the comics one Razz
avatar
Laughing_Man

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by TheGoAsk on 1/26/2010, 6:10 am

ya titans together should be the name....... btw where are u guys at on the comic just wondering and im looking forward to it.
avatar
TheGoAsk

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Riaaanna on 1/26/2010, 7:52 am

We finished two scripts so far (one for one episode) and the artists are workin' on the art. :D

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by TheGoAsk on 1/29/2010, 1:52 pm

Cool cant wait for it
avatar
TheGoAsk

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 2:02 pm

TheGoAsk wrote:Cool cant wait for it

Yeah.. Just don't expect pro-quality.. We're sort of all amatures.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by SylverBluTitan on 1/29/2010, 5:18 pm

Hey, you gotta start somewhere. Don't talk yourself down like that, yo.

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Riaaanna on 2/23/2010, 8:19 am

So. How's this going?

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.