Addybaby's Art!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Addybaby's Art!

Post by AddyBaby on 7/15/2009, 6:29 pm

Here's a link to my deviantart account. I only have a few submissions right now, but I'll have a bunch more soon! Check it out!

--->http://omgitsaddyb.deviantart.com/
avatar
AddyBaby

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 24
Location : Pa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Blitzkrieg on 7/15/2009, 6:34 pm

AddyBaby wrote:Here's a link to my deviantart account. I only have a few submissions right now, but I'll have a bunch more soon! Check it out!

--->http://omgitsaddyb.deviantart.com/

awesome!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 7/15/2009, 10:59 pm

germany411 wrote:
AddyBaby wrote:Here's a link to my deviantart account. I only have a few submissions right now, but I'll have a bunch more soon! Check it out!

--->http://omgitsaddyb.deviantart.com/

awesome!

yeah cool!

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by AddyBaby on 7/16/2009, 8:42 am

thanks guys! I'll have more up around sunday-ish.
avatar
AddyBaby

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 24
Location : Pa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 7/16/2009, 8:43 am

AddyBaby wrote:thanks guys! I'll have more up around sunday-ish.


k then Wink

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Blitzkrieg on 7/16/2009, 2:35 pm

AddyBaby wrote:thanks guys! I'll have more up around sunday-ish.

yay!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Guest on 7/22/2009, 9:15 pm

AddyBaby wrote:Here's a link to my deviantart account. I only have a few submissions right now, but I'll have a bunch more soon! Check it out!

--->http://omgitsaddyb.deviantart.com/

OMG I LOVE THESE! ^_^ You're really good at art. I can't wait to see more from you! :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by redeagle321 on 7/24/2009, 9:14 am

Ooh, nice work =]
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much! :D

Post by AddyBaby on 7/24/2009, 11:01 am

Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback! ^_^
avatar
AddyBaby

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 24
Location : Pa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 7/24/2009, 11:20 am

AddyBaby wrote:Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback! ^_^
no prob. its what we do. ur art deserves it! :D

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Guest on 7/24/2009, 12:42 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
AddyBaby wrote:Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback! ^_^
no prob. its what we do. ur art deserves it! :D

Totally! You're really talented! :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Blitzkrieg on 7/24/2009, 1:20 pm

yea keep up the artwork!! :D

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

:D

Post by AddyBaby on 8/5/2009, 8:29 am

Kay, I posted a few new things... I'm running a little dry on ideas, so I could really use some requests! rabbit
avatar
AddyBaby

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 24
Location : Pa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Guest on 8/5/2009, 11:35 am

AddyBaby wrote:Kay, I posted a few new things... I'm running a little dry on ideas, so I could really use some requests! rabbit

hmmm.. ok, how's this:

Celestia is a Lunar Elf. Her species has eternal youth, and have the gifts of Olemna (their deity). Her skin is a pale cream color, and she has no pupils in her eyes-- for with the Lunar Gift of sight, she can see everything all at once. Her robes are clean and white, and drape from her body loosely, to allow for flexibility and unlimited movement. With a combination of silver chain and white silk, her skirt has a pattern of the moon woven into it. She has pointed ears, like all elves. Her silky hair is jet black and long, resembling Japanese hair. Her irises are silver, and she has semi-long eyelashes. How's that? :D

Or... I can make up something to do with teen titans: Robin and starfire sitting on a cliffside. The angle shows their backs, and the wind is gently blowing Starfire's hair. from this angle, you can see the sun setting over the ocean in the distance, and the sky is a deep crimson color. :D will that work?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 8:09 am

AddyBaby wrote:Here's a link to my deviantart account. I only have a few submissions right now, but I'll have a bunch more soon! Check it out!

--->http://omgitsaddyb.deviantart.com/

Your characters are too stiff. Try to observe how the muscles flow. Remember, there ARE joints, but bones are the only things keeping the form of the arms and legs. Try to show how the skin and muscles move AROUND the bones and joins, rather than eliminating bones and joints altogether, hm?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by AddyBaby on 8/23/2009, 10:22 pm

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
AddyBaby wrote:Here's a link to my deviantart account. I only have a few submissions right now, but I'll have a bunch more soon! Check it out!

--->http://omgitsaddyb.deviantart.com/

Your characters are too stiff. Try to observe how the muscles flow. Remember, there ARE joints, but bones are the only things keeping the form of the arms and legs. Try to show how the skin and muscles move AROUND the bones and joins, rather than eliminating bones and joints altogether, hm?
Thank you for the advice. I agree, and I'll apply what you said to my sketches from now on. I'm trying to grow and develop as an artist, and the advice really helps Smile
avatar
AddyBaby

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 24
Location : Pa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Guest on 8/24/2009, 11:35 am

AddyBaby wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
AddyBaby wrote:Here's a link to my deviantart account. I only have a few submissions right now, but I'll have a bunch more soon! Check it out!

--->http://omgitsaddyb.deviantart.com/

Your characters are too stiff. Try to observe how the muscles flow. Remember, there ARE joints, but bones are the only things keeping the form of the arms and legs. Try to show how the skin and muscles move AROUND the bones and joins, rather than eliminating bones and joints altogether, hm?
Thank you for the advice. I agree, and I'll apply what you said to my sketches from now on. I'm trying to grow and develop as an artist, and the advice really helps Smile

I'm sorry I was so harsh, deasr. ^^ It was part of a... well, I suppose a sort of test of mine. You are doing a fabulous job, sweetie, and there's no need to feel badly about your art. You will improve with time, and you show much potential ^_^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by thewizardofodd12 on 8/24/2009, 4:25 pm

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
AddyBaby wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
AddyBaby wrote:Here's a link to my deviantart account. I only have a few submissions right now, but I'll have a bunch more soon! Check it out!

--->http://omgitsaddyb.deviantart.com/

Your characters are too stiff. Try to observe how the muscles flow. Remember, there ARE joints, but bones are the only things keeping the form of the arms and legs. Try to show how the skin and muscles move AROUND the bones and joins, rather than eliminating bones and joints altogether, hm?
Thank you for the advice. I agree, and I'll apply what you said to my sketches from now on. I'm trying to grow and develop as an artist, and the advice really helps Smile

I'm sorry I was so harsh, deasr. ^^ It was part of a... well, I suppose a sort of test of mine. You are doing a fabulous job, sweetie, and there's no need to feel badly about your art. You will improve with time, and you show much potential ^_^
hey, coal did u draw ur icon? If u did i just wanted to say it's awesome!
avatar
thewizardofodd12

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 23
Location : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addybaby's Art!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.