season 6 may come back.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: season 6 may come back.

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 6/30/2009, 3:08 am

ok anyways, just saying, idk if this rumor is true or not, but it sure is
fun music to my ears. still, dont know if it's true or not. mr. murakami may or may not
have stated that sentence himself, but if he had, then... well, we'll find out eventually.
which.... the next event i have planned for us will sort of involve Smile

our goal: to get concrete evidence from the company in a respectable manner.
(may or may not be posted in Events and Projects section depending on the new updates i see on here
as in news etc.)

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren on 6/30/2009, 4:47 am

Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:Singing in the rain!

Need an umbrella?

lol.... Snake reminds me of Rihanna...
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, e... e... e...

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
Rianna Lauren

View user profile http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 on 6/30/2009, 9:57 am

Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:Singing in the rain!

Need an umbrella?

that would be nice
thewizardofodd12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Season 6 may come back

Post by Guest on 6/30/2009, 7:36 pm

Don't listen to Snake...

That's all he really is...

A SNAKE...

Who does he think he is being harsh on us like this. I'm about ready to suggest we boot him off. After all, he told me himself he didn't come to actually help out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake on 6/30/2009, 8:45 pm

Dakari-King Mykan wrote:Don't listen to Snake...

A SNAKE...

Who does he think he is being harsh on us like this. I'm about ready to suggest we boot him off. After all, he told me himself he didn't come to actually help out...

Yeah, I've said that just about everywhere I go on this forum, to everybody I've spoken to, numerous times.

Honestly, the only one who has a problem with me being here seems to be you. And, by the by, I don't think it's within your authority to make such a suggestion. Kudos for acting like a big boy and trying to take charge though.
Naked Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 on 6/30/2009, 8:53 pm

Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

Yeah, I've said that just about everywhere I go on this forum, to everybody I've spoken to, numerous times.

Honestly, the only one who has a problem with me being here seems to be you. And, by the by, I don't think it's within your authority to make such a suggestion. Kudos for acting like a big boy and trying to take charge though.

OK i am going to stop this thing b4 it starts. Please Dakari, don't provoke snake.
thewizardofodd12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake on 6/30/2009, 9:00 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

OK i am going to stop this thing b4 it starts. Please Dakari, don't provoke snake.

While it's nice to have someone speak on my behalf, let me assure you that I'm a grown man and can fight my own battles. And I can fend off someone like Mykan just fine.

Also, he and I seem to be keeping it confined to PMing for now, so you can relax.
Naked Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 on 6/30/2009, 9:33 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

While it's nice to have someone speak on my behalf, let me assure you that I'm a grown man and can fight my own battles. And I can fend off someone like Mykan just fine.

Also, he and I seem to be keeping it confined to PMing for now, so you can relax.

i am just sick of people fighting
thewizardofodd12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake on 6/30/2009, 9:35 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

We're keeping it private at the moment.

You're right though; fighting and arguing constantly isn't going to help at all.
Naked Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 6/30/2009, 9:56 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

me 2. i don't try to start any fights. sometimes they just happen...

You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top