AMV requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AMV requests

Post by Your Henchman on 6/9/2009, 8:25 pm

Hey guys, this is Your Henchman, founder of MasterAnime Productions, a small group who make AMV(Anime Music Videos), Video game movies(Machinima), and Actions figure reviews. I'm new to the site and I want to help out alot, so here is how I'm going to do it. As I said in M.A.P we make AMVs, and I made this topic so anyone here can request an AMV to me. Here are the guidelines:

1. All requests will be from the Teen Titans animted series
2. You must choose a song by an artist or group not owned by WMG(Warners Music Group)
3. Your request must contain the song name and the artist or group that made the song, and the theme of the video(ex. couple theme like BBxRaven or an AMV for a single hero or villan)
4. The song , for the most part, should have some kind of meaning to the charater(s) the AMV is for.
5.You can request for an AMV once every month, I don't want to go in over my head.

All TT AMV's will ofcourse end with info and a link to the Save the Titans webpage, and will be posted on my Youtube page(link in my signature) so go ahead and send me a request, I would be more than happy to work on it.

Good health to you all,

-Y2H
Your Henchman

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/masteranime2

Back to top Go down

Re: AMV requests

Post by Blitzkrieg on 6/10/2009, 12:19 am

Your Henchman wrote:Hey guys, this is Your Henchman, founder of MasterAnime Productions, a small group who make AMV(Anime Music Videos), Video game movies(Machinima), and Actions figure reviews. I'm new to the site and I want to help out alot, so here is how I'm going to do it. As I said in M.A.P we make AMVs, and I made this topic so anyone here can request an AMV to me. Here are the guidelines:

1. All requests will be from the Teen Titans animted series
2. You must choose a song by an artist or group not owned by WMG(Warners Music Group)
3. Your request must contain the song name and the artist or group that made the song, and the theme of the video(ex. couple theme like BBxRaven or an AMV for a single hero or villan)
4. The song , for the most part, should have some kind of meaning to the charater(s) the AMV is for.
5.You can request for an AMV once every month, I don't want to go in over my head.

All TT AMV's will ofcourse end with info and a link to the Save the Titans webpage, and will be posted on my Youtube page(link in my signature) so go ahead and send me a request, I would be more than happy to work on it.

Good health to you all,

-Y2H

HOLY CRAP MAN! Keep doing what you are doing! you will go far!! congrats!!!!

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top