BLackout FF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BLackout FF

Post by BoxedWater on 6/6/2009, 12:39 pm

These fanfics are made with a background of Teen Titans the TV show and include an OC made up entirely by me. TY
Transcript
Episode 01: It’s so Dark Out
It’s nighttime in a forgotten forest by the name of “Calapella”. The forest hides a small town that’s home to 200 people. The town’s name is Capela. A small boy is seen walking around the town. He is around 7 years old and 4 feet 5 inches tall. He is carrying a bag full of food and a pail of water.

Boy-“Mann, it’s so dark out, well more than usually.” He looks at the moon. Continues walking. “I’d like to go there someday”.

Two shadows are lurking in a nearby alley.
First shadow-“Those food look good” he says licking his lips.
Second shadow-“Well what are we waiting for? Let’s go”.

Boy-*irritated* “Oh man, these are heavy. Why is uncle so mean?”

The boy is mumbling to himself when the 2 shadows come up behind him. The first shadow grabs the boy and the second grabs the food and water. The moment the men grab the food they break for it. Someone shows up in front of them. It’s an old man probably in his late 60’s.

Old man- “Poor men…, stealing from my child. How sad”. He takes out a black staff.

Second shadow- *Chuckling* “Old man, you don’t know who your messing with” The two shadows take out swords. The 2 men charge.
The old man beats them within 10 seconds.

Old Man- “At my age it’s embarrassing for 2 men; like yourselves, to get beaten by me”

Boy-“UNCLE? When did you learn how to fight? You always limp when I see you, but now you move like you’re young again!”

Old man- *-_-* “Is that how you introduce your relative? Well? Is it Stephen?”

Stephen- Uh… no, sorry, but I wanna learn how to fight like that. I mean, you moved so quick…like, like, like…..”

Old Man-*cuts him off* “You wouldn’t have the attention span. At your age no one will. You’re just lucky I came to look after you or else who knows what would happen. Come, let’s go. I’ll tie up these two and bring them to the police.

Stephen- *serious* “Please Arames, I really want to learn how to use a staff like you.”

Arames- *notices he’s serious* “Fine, but it won’t be easy” he says as he ties up the 2 men.

Stephen- *runs up to Arames* “ THANKS YOUS. I..i..I mean Thank You Uncle”

*4 years later*

Stephen is shown practicing with Arames. The practice is done after about 1 hour.

Arames- “Stephen. You’re the fastest person I’ve ever trained and you’ve become the strongest.

Stephen- “I’d told you I would practice hard” he says grinning.

Arames- *smiling* “Of course, but that’s beside the point. I want to give you something”.

Stephen- “ Like what?”

Arames- “A book”

Stephen- *-_-* “ a book…, that’s it?”

Arames- “It’s a book that teaches powerful moves, but these are kept secretly and there are only 3 in the world. There is a certain section I want to teach you…”

He gets cut off by a man barging into home.

Man- “ SIR I DON’T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS. I..I.."

Arames- “ Speak”

Man- “TRIGON. IT’S TRIGON. HE’S HERE AND HE’S DEMANDING HIS SON, BUT WE DON’T KNOW WHO.

Arames- “WHAT?!” *looks at Stephen.

Man- “Everyone told me to rush to you since you’re the most powerful in the village.”

Trigon speaks so loud the village hears his words.

Trigon- “STEPHEN, BRING ME STEPHEN.

The man stares at Stephen and walks towards him.

Man- “You’re the one he wants……..You’re the problem here. Ever since you showed up in this village.

Stephen- *backs off* “ I don’t even know how I got…”

He gets cutoff by Arames who stands in front of Stephen protectively. Arames grabs Stephen and runs. Overhead they hear Trigon.

Trigon-“ IF STEPHEN DOES NOT SHOW UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT I WILL DESTORY THIS VILLAGE AND EVERYONE IN IT."

Arames hides Stephen in the very back of a huge cave . He builds a fire and starts to leave.

Stephen- “WHERE ARE YOU GOING, YOU CAN’T JUST LEAV….”

Arames- “BE QUIET!!!! NOW, or do you want to die. I’ll will fight Trigon and try to stop him from destroying the village and to stop him from finding you.

Stephen- “but…”

Arames runs out of the cave. Stephen sits there hugging his legs nervously.

Stephen- *whispering to himself* “he’ll be back….he’ll be back……he’ll be back” and so on.

In front of the town is the demon Trigon.

Trigon- “This is your finally warning. If Stephen does not show I will destroy you all.”

Arames jumps in and attacks Trigon with his legendary black staff. He keeps attacking. As he attacks a black dragon is seen faintly around his staff.

After a while Trigon captures and kills him.

Trigon- *weakly* “This cannot be. He hurt me. He actually managed to hurt me.” After he catches his breath “I will leave this village for now, but I will be back.”

He looks at Arames staff.

Trigon- “What a mysterious weapon…..”

He tries to pick it up, but it doesn’t even budge. He soon gives up.

*3 days later*
Stephen exits the cave. He walks through the empty and half destroyed village.

Stephen- *wondering* “ What happened here? Did they cause this much damage?”

Stephen sees Arames’s staff and runs for it. He kneels down and tries to hold the staff. No results. Then suddenly he hears a faint voice. He recognizes it to be Arames voice

Arames’s voice- “believe…believe…believe…”

Stephen-“What?! Uncle I….what….w-how..?”

Stephen stops talking, looks at the staff and picks it up. It becomes as light as a feather.

Stephen- “ So the key to the staff is to believe in yourself. Hmph….I can do that’ *smiling* “Alrite uncle, I’m gonna be stronger than you someday….I should probably name the staff. Hmm… How bout…Deception!”

Last edited by MrAndrew on 6/6/2009, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There were no spaces in between :))
BoxedWater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BLackout Ep. 2

Post by BoxedWater on 6/6/2009, 12:52 pm

These fanfics are made with a background of Teen Titans the TV show and include an OC made up entirely by me. TY
Transcript
Episode 02: X-Factor
*4 years after Arames death*

An alarm is ringing from a bank. The walls into the bank seem to have been broken down. The city’s police surround the bank hoping to catch the target. Suddenly a shadow comes out of the bank. There stands a boy around 15. He is wearing a long robe with a hood that stretches down to his ankles. A red dress, shirt underneath, black jeans, and sandals.

He gives the police an angry stare. They start firing. The boy quickly takes out a black staff and spins it around. Suddenly a black hole shows up and the boy disappears into it. The portal disappears.

The boy appears somewhere off the streets. A gunshot is heard and an explosion is seen around the boy. The boy quickly retreats. Several more shots surround him. A man on a rooftop speaks.

Man:*politely* Look, let’s make this easy for both of us. I don’t wanna shoot you, but that money don’t belong to you.

The boy gives him a mean stare. He runs.

Man: *smiling* They always run!

Several shots surround the boy again.

Man: Hey! Come on now, can’t we get along? My name’s Sniper. What’s yours?

The boy looks up and smiles. He swings his staff around and another portal shows up.

Man: Ay, what’s that?

Boy: The name’s BLackout.

He enters the portal and disappears.
Sniper- "That's new o.O"

*In an apartment building supposeably BLackout's house*

BLackout: Aghh. I almost got caught again. Sniper huh? Sounds like a loser to me.

*He sits on a couch looking at the ceiling*

BLackout: *sigh*

Voice: Hello Stephen, or should I say BLackout.

BLackout: *quickly jumps up* Who’s there?

He spots the man in the shadow.

Voice: Relax, I just want to talk.

BLackout: Then come out of the shadows.

Voice: Heh, aggressive like always. I’ve been watching you. You’ve been baffling the police from all around. No one can catch you. Yet, if someone did, they would be in a world of trouble.

BLackout: Who the heck are you?!

The man comes out of the shadow. It’s RedX.

BLackout: RedX… I’ve heard about you and your little bits with the titans.

RedX: Glad to be famous, but that’s not why I’m here.

BLackout: Then why are you?

RedX: I just wanna form alittle…partnership. You know, some work here and there.

BLackout: *looks at RedX aggressively* What if I refuse?

RedX: Heh, those eyes…… a perfect villain. Well, nothing of course, it’s your choice.

BLackout: Then I refuse. Now get lost.

RedX: Hey, no need to be mad. I just asking. But you know…… you will need me… sooner or later.

They stare at each other. You can almost see sparks flying out of BLackout’s eyes.

RedX: *smiles* Alright, alright I’m leaving.

RedX presses a button on his utility belt and disappears.

*2 days after the meeting with RedX, BLackout is robbing another bank*

Troop leader- Alright men, this criminal is extremely sly, I want you on full alert.

Troops- Sir, yes sir.

Blackout shows up in front of the cops without doing anything.

BLackout- *sighes and smiles* “Why bother? You KNOW you can’t catch me.

Voice- “But we can.”

BLackout looks up surprised. It’s Hot Spot and Wildebeest.

BLackout- “Heh. Titans.”

Hotspot and Wildebeest jump off the roof.

Hotspot- “Hey man, we can do this the hard way or the easy way? It’s up to you.”

Wildebeest- *grunts*

BLackout- “What about my way?”

BLackout swings his staff and dark energy flys at them. Hotspot and Wildebeest dodge. Hotspot throws fireballs at him while Wildebeest charges. Blackout jumps from the fireballs but gets hit by Wildebeest. Wildebeest holds BLackout down on his arms.

BLackout smiles.

BLackout-“Down boy.”

BLackout disappears into the ground and re-enters behind Wildebeest. He swings his staff. A faint black dragon is seen floating around the staff. Hotspot attacks with his flaming arms. BLackout holds his staff up and the black dragon attacks. Hotspot covers himself with fire as he gets pushed around by the dragon.

Hotspot- “DRAGONS?! WHO IS THIS GUY?”

BLackout smiles.

BLackout- “Your nightmare come to life.”

Suddenly shots surround BLackout. The dragon disappears since BLackout cannot concentrate on it. The shots came from Sniper. Hotspot falls from the sky after being worn out by the dragon. Sniper catches him and lays him down.

Sniper- *in thought* Dragons? This guy… hmm. *out loud* “Now who said ya’ll could start the party without me?”

BLackout- Sniper……

Sniper- *he smiles* HAY! You remember my name, but you should call me John. John Carroll. That’s my real name.

BLackout-“ …That’s a stupid name…”

Sniper-“ Hey. That’s not nice. It’s no wonder you don’t have any friends.”

BLackout- “I don’t need friends”

Voice- “Oh really?”

Someone pops up next to BLackout. It’s RedX.

RedX- “I don’t really consider myself the friend type, but for you I’ll have to make an exception. Since we’re gonna be partners.”

BLackout- “We’re not friends or partners. Now go away, I can handle him.”

Redx & Sniper- *accidently say it at the same time* “Oh really?”

Everyone pauses at the akward moment.

Sniper-“………Jinx you owe me a soda.” * He laughs*

BLackout- “Oh brother…” *To RedX* “What’d I tell you”

RedX- “I don’t do well with insructions”

He runs at Sniper.

Sniper- *stops laughing and realizes the situation* “That was fun”

Sniper fires at RedX rapidly. Sniper’s arms move so fast when firing and reloading RedX could barely keep up.

RedX dodges the bullets, but finally gets hit. The bullet explodes knocking RedX to the ground. BLackout charges. Sniper fires again. BLackout blocks the bullets.

Sniper- “hm. No effect. Let’s try these”

Sniper fires a single bullet. BLackout hits it. The bullet explodes even greater than the past bullets he fired. Sniper then runs over to BLackout. He trys to use his hands to blow away the smoke. He sees BLackout behind the dust.

Sniper- “You okay. I didn’t mean to hurt you? I mean… not that I wanted to”

BLackout quickly gets up and wacks Sniper with his staff. Whiles RedX recovers from the eariler blow and ties him up with one of his rubber band X’s.

RedX- “Told you we’d make a good team.”

BLackout- “ WE?! I’m the one that hit him. You’re there to get hurt.”

RedX- “So I made a mistake. It happens”

BLackout-*to himself* “ Not to most of us”

RedX- “Hey! I’m still here to convince you. I could offer you more than banks.”

BLackout- *mad* “You? Offer me more? I’d like to see THAT happen”

RedX-“ Then why don’t you”

BLackout glares at RedX. Sniper butts in. He is still tied down.

Sniper- “Um before you guys leave, I’m kinda hungry. Sooo if you could pick up a snack…”

BLackout- *cuts him off* “You have to pay me back though…..WAIT. WHAT AM I SAYING? FORGET U.”

Sniper- “Hmph, finee”

RedX- “ Ahem, back to business” * glares at Sniper* “Give me a shot. You might like what I have to offer.”

Sniper- “ Ahahaha… shot! Get it? Cuase I’m a Sniper with a sniper rifle!

RedX and BLackout sigh.

BLackout- “I’ll give you a chance, just don’t screw it up”

RedX- “ I knew you would say yes sooner or later. Now what do we do with him?” *looks at Sniper then looks back at BLackout*

BLackout is already walking away with the money.

RedX- “ Hey wait up!”

*An hour goes by*
Sniper is still tied up waiting for someone to help him.
Sniper- “ BLackout…Stephen… Make the right decision…”

*Elsewhere in a secret lair. There are working gears everywhere.*
A video is playing of BLackout’s attack on Hotspot.
Man in Shadow- “Excellent……”

Last edited by MrAndrew on 6/6/2009, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the title xD)
BoxedWater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BLackout FF

Post by BoxedWater on 6/6/2009, 12:53 pm

Sorry. I'm not much of a writer, but I really wanted to write about him.
BoxedWater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 :) Please read anyone?

Post by BoxedWater on 6/10/2009, 1:41 pm

Transcript
Episode 03: Uninvited

You can see a flash of light near Star Lab no.86. An enormous amount of guards show up. The troop leader tells the troop to take aim. Suddenly there’s an explosion right in front of the troops. Two shadows are standing side by side. It’s RedX and BLackout. BLackout starts swinging his staff and dark energy shoots out destroying most of the cars and knocking out the men. RedX and BLackout escapes through BLackout’s portal.
Throughout the months RedX and BLackout have been being infamous around the world. No one could catch them and no one could beat them. A few of the Titans tried as hard as they could to stop the duo. They all failed.

BLackout: “IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF “BEING MORE?”

RedX: “Hey! I never said it was gunna be easy. Just wait; you’ll see what connections I can pick up.

*In a factory where gears are working everywhere*

Man: “So soon sir?”

2nd Man: “Yes… I’ll need them soon if I wish to free… them.” He pauses for a moment. “You’re the only friend I have left… since that blasted antidote made me immortal”

Man: “I will always be by your side Mr. Slade”

Slade: “Thank you Wintergreen”

Wintergreen: “Of course”

*It’s 2 in the morning at BLackout’s apartment*

RedX: “BLAckout! Wake up!” BLackout doesn’t stir. “Hm…”

RedX tries to poke him with an X Star.

BLackout: “Don’t even think about it. What do you want?”

RedX: “… We got big job ahead of us”

*In Titans Tower*

Starfire: “But how will we stop these bad people?”

Robin: “I don’t know. Police say they always disappear through some kinda portal.”

Cyborg: “But if we can’t catch them, how we gunna stop em?”

Robin: “That’s actually the least of my concerns”

Cyborg: “Huh?”

Robin: “Slade’s back and I believe he made contact with the two”

Cyborg: “Are you kidding? Does this dude ever die?”

Raven: “Apparently not”

Robin: “Whatever they’re planning we’re going to stop it! ...Uhhh. Where’s Beast Boy?”

Starfire: “I believe he was with you Cyborg”

Cyborg: “I thought he was…”

Raven: “Do you think?”

Robin: “Can’t be… So fast?”

*Back to our criminal duo*

RedX and BLackout are scaling through the buildings.

BLackout: “Are you kidding? What does Slade want with us?”

RedX: “Didn’t I say I would get you to the big leagues?”

BLackout: “Sure, but the Brotherhood? And Why would we need him” He points to a bag with someone moving inside it.

RedX: “That I’m not so sure. I believe he has connections to the Brotherhood. Wait. Why couldn’t you make a portal to Slade’s place?”

BLackout: “I’ve never been there. I can’t make a portal to somewhere I've never been to.”

RedX: “But you’ve never been to Titans Tower?”

BLackout: “Didn’t you see me turn into a shadow? I snuck in and grabbed him. Then I made a portal outside. You’ve been my partner for how long and you don’t even know my powers?”

RedX: “You never bothered to explain it. Hold on. We’re here.”
BoxedWater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 7/4/2009, 4:59 pm

MrAndrew wrote:These fanfics are made with a background of Teen Titans the TV show and include an OC made up entirely by me. TY

Transcript
Episode 03: Uninvited

You can see a flash of light near Star Lab no.86. An enormous amount of guards show up. The troop leader tells the troop to take aim. Suddenly there’s an explosion right in front of the troops. Two shadows are standing side by side. It’s RedX and BLackout. BLackout starts swinging his staff and dark energy shoots out destroying most of the cars and knocking out the men. RedX and BLackout escapes through BLackout’s portal.
Throughout the months RedX and BLackout have been being infamous around the world. No one could catch them and no one could beat them. A few of the Titans tried as hard as they could to stop the duo. They all failed.

BLackout: “IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF “BEING MORE?”

RedX: “Hey! I never said it was gunna be easy. Just wait; you’ll see what connections I can pick up.

*In a factory where gears are working everywhere*

Man: “So soon sir?”

2nd Man: “Yes… I’ll need them soon if I wish to free… them.” He pauses for a moment. “You’re the only friend I have left… since that blasted antidote made me immortal”

Man: “I will always be by your side Mr. Slade”

Slade: “Thank you Wintergreen”

Wintergreen: “Of course”

*It’s 2 in the morning at BLackout’s apartment*

RedX: “BLAckout! Wake up!” BLackout doesn’t stir. “Hm…”

RedX tries to poke him with an X Star.

BLackout: “Don’t even think about it. What do you want?”

RedX: “… We got big job ahead of us”

*In Titans Tower*

Starfire: “But how will we stop these bad people?”

Robin: “I don’t know. Police say they always disappear through some kinda portal.”

Cyborg: “But if we can’t catch them, how we gunna stop em?”

Robin: “That’s actually the least of my concerns”

Cyborg: “Huh?”

Robin: “Slade’s back and I believe he made contact with the two”

Cyborg: “Are you kidding? Does this dude ever die?”

Raven: “Apparently not”

Robin: “Whatever they’re planning we’re going to stop it! ...Uhhh. Where’s Beast Boy?”

Starfire: “I believe he was with you Cyborg”

Cyborg: “I thought he was…”

Raven: “Do you think?”

Robin: “Can’t be… So fast?”

*Back to our criminal duo*

RedX and BLackout are scaling through the buildings.

BLackout: “Are you kidding? What does Slade want with us?”

RedX: “Didn’t I say I would get you to the big leagues?”

BLackout: “Sure, but the Brotherhood? And Why would we need him” He points to a bag with someone moving inside it.

RedX: “That I’m not so sure. I believe he has connections to the Brotherhood. Wait. Why couldn’t you make a portal to Slade’s place?”

BLackout: “I’ve never been there. I can’t make a portal to somewhere I've never been to.”

RedX: “But you’ve never been to Titans Tower?”

BLackout: “Didn’t you see me turn into a shadow? I snuck in and grabbed him. Then I made a portal outside. You’ve been my partner for how long and you don’t even know my powers?”

RedX: “You never bothered to explain it. Hold on. We’re here.”

i like it. tell me MOOOOORE!!!!! :D

You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top