Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by j1e3s5 on 8/12/2009, 1:22 am

wow those are awsome!! and the one with speedy i was like lol!! i saw that picture before on devient art!! XD it was a nice pic btw so i didnt mind seeing it twice Razz but i never knew you drew it XD thats some serious skill, but i didnt get the one comic with a pirates of the careabian reference! gah the first panel i saw it and was like this is gonna be hilarious i can tell, but i couldnt read the punch line ): in the end i had to look at what you said to see he was cheering for it, but can you tell me what it says? ty, and it was still really welll drawn and great, just maby make the words more clear? idk i still got a laugh from the pirates of the carabean reference XD so its all good Razz

_________________
fav bb quotes: "keep you eye on the cookie......................your suposed to laugh what do i have to do make it fly out my....."
"DUDE!, iv been most of those animals!"
fav rav quotes: "evil beware, we have waffles"

fav bb + rav quotes: bb- "see she thinks im funny" rav - "statisticly i supose someone has to"
rav-"beast boy had a brain?" bb- "laughs...............hey! i do to have a brain...................i just dont use it much"
avatar
j1e3s5

Posts : 299
Join date : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by j1e3s5 on 8/12/2009, 1:26 am

oh yea a question, when you drew these did you have a reference to look at or did you just go off of what you wanted there pose to be? because if you had no reference i am even more amazed, but references are NOT bad, and not just for beginners, i have heard from a lot of ppl the references are great for pros too, i am just curious, because i have troulbe doing ANYTHING without references, i am trying to improve but its hard you know ><

_________________
fav bb quotes: "keep you eye on the cookie......................your suposed to laugh what do i have to do make it fly out my....."
"DUDE!, iv been most of those animals!"
fav rav quotes: "evil beware, we have waffles"

fav bb + rav quotes: bb- "see she thinks im funny" rav - "statisticly i supose someone has to"
rav-"beast boy had a brain?" bb- "laughs...............hey! i do to have a brain...................i just dont use it much"
avatar
j1e3s5

Posts : 299
Join date : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Guest on 8/12/2009, 7:07 am

j1e3s5 wrote:oh yea a question, when you drew these did you have a reference to look at or did you just go off of what you wanted there pose to be? because if you had no reference i am even more amazed, but references are NOT bad, and not just for beginners, i have heard from a lot of ppl the references are great for pros too, i am just curious, because i have troulbe doing ANYTHING without references, i am trying to improve but its hard you know ><

Hehe well even Leonardo DaVinci used reference lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Raevien on 8/17/2009, 11:55 pm

j1e3s5 wrote:oh yea a question, when you drew these did you have a reference to look at or did you just go off of what you wanted there pose to be? because if you had no reference i am even more amazed, but references are NOT bad, and not just for beginners, i have heard from a lot of ppl the references are great for pros too, i am just curious, because i have troulbe doing ANYTHING without references, i am trying to improve but its hard you know ><

I rarely use references in my posted art. Normally I only use references in sketches that no one--but me--sees. I'm very bent on coming up with my own poses and whatnot because, well, there are a few artists on DA who all they do is literally draw OVER pictures and use those poses. If that makes sense. >.>

But yeah. Any posted art comes right outta my head. References are for practice, not for--y'know--finished stuff. xD Or, at least, that's my belief.

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by j1e3s5 on 8/18/2009, 12:25 am

Raevien wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:oh yea a question, when you drew these did you have a reference to look at or did you just go off of what you wanted there pose to be? because if you had no reference i am even more amazed, but references are NOT bad, and not just for beginners, i have heard from a lot of ppl the references are great for pros too, i am just curious, because i have troulbe doing ANYTHING without references, i am trying to improve but its hard you know ><

I rarely use references in my posted art. Normally I only use references in sketches that no one--but me--sees. I'm very bent on coming up with my own poses and whatnot because, well, there are a few artists on DA who all they do is literally draw OVER pictures and use those poses. If that makes sense. >.>

But yeah. Any posted art comes right outta my head. References are for practice, not for--y'know--finished stuff. xD Or, at least, that's my belief.

wow thats cool, but can you kinda help me out? what body frame do you use and stuff, could you upload a pic with just the body frame? i am gonna try and work on poses more, there just so hard for me, but there are a lot of diff body frames and idk which one to use, could you give pic of which one you use.

_________________
fav bb quotes: "keep you eye on the cookie......................your suposed to laugh what do i have to do make it fly out my....."
"DUDE!, iv been most of those animals!"
fav rav quotes: "evil beware, we have waffles"

fav bb + rav quotes: bb- "see she thinks im funny" rav - "statisticly i supose someone has to"
rav-"beast boy had a brain?" bb- "laughs...............hey! i do to have a brain...................i just dont use it much"
avatar
j1e3s5

Posts : 299
Join date : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Guest on 8/18/2009, 10:33 am

Raevien wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:oh yea a question, when you drew these did you have a reference to look at or did you just go off of what you wanted there pose to be? because if you had no reference i am even more amazed, but references are NOT bad, and not just for beginners, i have heard from a lot of ppl the references are great for pros too, i am just curious, because i have troulbe doing ANYTHING without references, i am trying to improve but its hard you know ><

I rarely use references in my posted art. Normally I only use references in sketches that no one--but me--sees. I'm very bent on coming up with my own poses and whatnot because, well, there are a few artists on DA who all they do is literally draw OVER pictures and use those poses. If that makes sense. >.>

But yeah. Any posted art comes right outta my head. References are for practice, not for--y'know--finished stuff. xD Or, at least, that's my belief.

Yeah lol I did that when I was first learning anatomy xD now I just try to draw my own poses too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 7:56 am

Raevien wrote:Since because a lot of my art is really wide and ... stuff ... I'm gonna feed you guys links. ;P
Because I'm just that spiffing.

SO. Lets see. What of my latest work is worth showing around? ....

IN ORDER from oldest to newest:

Couple Doodles http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Couple-Doodles-116927297
Submitted: March 23rd, 09
Guh. Some really old stuff I did one day when I got bored. XD But, it's all the major couples/pairings featured in the DC-Alternate Universe my 3 pals and I have created (the F4verse).

Team Dorkwad: Random Cruelty http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Team-Dorkwad-Random-Cruelty-117643451
Submitted: March 30th, 09
...because you KNOW you've always wanted to mess up Speedy's hair. >3

Saykira: Lonely Night http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Saykira-Lonely-Night-119189856
Submitted: April 13th, 09
A picture of my little-used character, Saykira. It's a bit out of proportions because I drew it straight into photoshop instead of scanning it in from paper. But, I like it anyway.

There Goes My Life http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/There-Goes-My-Life-119301932
Submitted: April 14th, 09
WATCH OUT, Speedy's horribly out of proportion...head's all messed up. BUT, this is just a scene from something in the F4verse; the first night Roy has with Lian. DX Once again, things are out of proportion because I drew it straight into PS. But I like how Lian came out.

Dirty Little Secret http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Dirty-Little-Secret-119598628
Submitted: April 17th, 09
A random picture of Speedy and Phantom I drew to test out Camstudio. If you want to watch me draw it, the youtube links are here:
Part One: Sketch and Outline
Part Two: Color and Shade

Team Dorkwad: Cold-Blooded http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Team-Dorkwad-Cold-Blooded-119867954
Submitted: April 19th, 09
Another dorky comic. x3 .... Never watch ocean horror movies with Aqualad.

Giftart: Linger http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/GiftArt-Linger-121114053
Submitted: May 1st, 09
Some giftart to a very good friend of mine. :3 Tis a scene from a fanfiction she wrote. An AWESOME FANFICTION D: That deserves fanarts. SO. I did some. :3

Breathless http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Breathless-122442956
Submitted: May 13th
A picture I drew of Raven inspired by Corinne Bailey Rae's song "Breathless"; hence the title. :3 I took it along with me when I visited Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) over the week. Got some pretty good compliments on it, too. I HAS A HAPPY.

So yeah. That's all that I've done since my last posting, I suppose 8D;;
...thadaaaaaaaaa.
*prances off to bed*


The heads seem to be a little elongated or lopsided at times-- do try and work on that, dear.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Replies and Further Update

Post by Raevien on 8/22/2009, 3:11 pm

j1e3s5 wrote:

wow thats cool, but can you kinda help me out? what body frame do you use and stuff, could you upload a pic with just the body frame? i am gonna try and work on poses more, there just so hard for me, but there are a lot of diff body frames and idk which one to use, could you give pic of which one you use.

Just body frames? Uh, sure, I suppose I could whip something like that out later on this week. :3 I've been working hard core on a flash animation/music video for the past week, so, I guess taking a break from that would be hunky dory. xP Uuuh. Yes. I could pull that off, I believe. But just remember that there really is no right or wrong way to do a body frame, so long as it helps you get it 'right' in the end. I dunno, it all just depends on your individual art style. xD

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:

The heads seem to be a little elongated or lopsided at times-- do try and work on that, dear.

Ahh, yes. I definately shall. ;]

OH LOOK, MOAR UPDATES. Lots are late because I'm lazy. :3 And freaking busy.

Menfolk Studies: Garth_Aqualad http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Menfolk-Studies-Garth-Aqualad-130907041
Submitted: July 25th, 2009
Yeeeah, I don't like how this came out anymore. xD The one I'm doing on Roy/Speedy is coming out a heckufalot better. But YEAH, these were just some practice attempts and stuff on drawing males better (because I can't draw dudes). And this is also how I'll be drawing Gill-Head in the F4verse. Hopefully I'll stop getting distracted and have Roy and Garfield's done soon enough.

Fabulous Stroodles http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Fabulous-Stroodles-131960657
Submitted: August 3rd
I was bored. So I just stroodled some stuff. Nothing big or fancy. Just some stuff. x3 The stuff includes Lune, Tiff, Fina, Lian, Raven, Roy and Garfield. OH. And Saykira. I always forget her. xD;;; Darn.

Zhahoren: Concept Sketches http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Zhahoren-Concept-Sketches-133348918
Submitted: August 14th
YES. I actually like how one of these sketches came out. These are some sketches based off an original novel idea I hope to get published someday. xP It's still HEAVILY under construction, but, it helps me to get the character designs out on paper. ...or on photoshop, for this matter. Yes.

....
*Bat dances away*

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Guest on 8/24/2009, 11:49 am

Raevien wrote:
Menfolk Studies: Garth_Aqualad http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Menfolk-Studies-Garth-Aqualad-130907041
Submitted: July 25th, 2009
Yeeeah, I don't like how this came out anymore. xD The one I'm doing on Roy/Speedy is coming out a heckufalot better. But YEAH, these were just some practice attempts and stuff on drawing males better (because I can't draw dudes). And this is also how I'll be drawing Gill-Head in the F4verse. Hopefully I'll stop getting distracted and have Roy and Garfield's done soon enough.

Fabulous Stroodles http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Fabulous-Stroodles-131960657
Submitted: August 3rd
I was bored. So I just stroodled some stuff. Nothing big or fancy. Just some stuff. x3 The stuff includes Lune, Tiff, Fina, Lian, Raven, Roy and Garfield. OH. And Saykira. I always forget her. xD;;; Darn.

Zhahoren: Concept Sketches http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Zhahoren-Concept-Sketches-133348918
Submitted: August 14th
YES. I actually like how one of these sketches came out. These are some sketches based off an original novel idea I hope to get published someday. xP It's still HEAVILY under construction, but, it helps me to get the character designs out on paper. ...or on photoshop, for this matter. Yes.

....
*Bat dances away*

Aww these are so wonderful! ^_^ I love them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Guest on 8/25/2009, 11:37 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Raevien wrote:
Menfolk Studies: Garth_Aqualad http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Menfolk-Studies-Garth-Aqualad-130907041
Submitted: July 25th, 2009
Yeeeah, I don't like how this came out anymore. xD The one I'm doing on Roy/Speedy is coming out a heckufalot better. But YEAH, these were just some practice attempts and stuff on drawing males better (because I can't draw dudes). And this is also how I'll be drawing Gill-Head in the F4verse. Hopefully I'll stop getting distracted and have Roy and Garfield's done soon enough.

Fabulous Stroodles http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Fabulous-Stroodles-131960657
Submitted: August 3rd
I was bored. So I just stroodled some stuff. Nothing big or fancy. Just some stuff. x3 The stuff includes Lune, Tiff, Fina, Lian, Raven, Roy and Garfield. OH. And Saykira. I always forget her. xD;;; Darn.

Zhahoren: Concept Sketches http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Zhahoren-Concept-Sketches-133348918
Submitted: August 14th
YES. I actually like how one of these sketches came out. These are some sketches based off an original novel idea I hope to get published someday. xP It's still HEAVILY under construction, but, it helps me to get the character designs out on paper. ...or on photoshop, for this matter. Yes.

....
*Bat dances away*

Aww these are so wonderful! ^_^ I love them


Eyes widening...U do?! I didnt think that you liked anything on this website.. Shocked

Great sketches btw - totally awesome! Keep em up!xxxxxx :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

UPDATED 09/08/09

Post by Raevien on 9/8/2009, 9:36 pm

MusicVideo Sneak Peek http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/MusicVideo-Sneak-Peek-135820693
Submitted: September 3rd, 09
For any of those who might be keeping up with me on deviantArt, you probably know I'm making a giant, 71 picture music video. Yes. I am. I'm quite insane. EITHER WAY, this is a screenshot of some of the outlines I've been working on. IT'S HARD, but exciting all the same. This video is half the reason I haven't really worked on much else. xD;; Ahahahahah. ...I fail.

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by EllaMila1 on 9/9/2009, 12:07 pm

h..zmbl.whl.... wow, lost my tongue.

Raevien, HOW DO YOU DO THAT? O.o
avatar
EllaMila1

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by redeagle321 on 9/9/2009, 12:15 pm

Raevien wrote:MusicVideo Sneak Peek http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/MusicVideo-Sneak-Peek-135820693
Submitted: September 3rd, 09
For any of those who might be keeping up with me on deviantArt, you probably know I'm making a giant, 71 picture music video. Yes. I am. I'm quite insane. EITHER WAY, this is a screenshot of some of the outlines I've been working on. IT'S HARD, but exciting all the same. This video is half the reason I haven't really worked on much else. xD;; Ahahahahah. ...I fail.
sanity is no fun drunken XD
anyways, can't wait to see ur vid =]
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Raevien on 9/9/2009, 12:57 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:h..zmbl.whl.... wow, lost my tongue.

Raevien, HOW DO YOU DO THAT? O.o

MAGIC.
...
xD Okay, no, not that. Uhm. Are you talking the art or the patience? xD
As for the art, it's the usual answer. Practice. xD There's really no other way to get better.
As for the patience for putting together the music video, I really don't know. I just have a drive for it. I've always wanted to make one and now that I have Flash Professional 8, I feel like I can try pulling it off. *shrug*
...
Oh, and here's your tongue. D: I found it under my chair.

redeagle321 wrote:
Raevien wrote:MusicVideo Sneak Peek http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/MusicVideo-Sneak-Peek-135820693
Submitted: September 3rd, 09
For any of those who might be keeping up with me on deviantArt, you probably know I'm making a giant, 71 picture music video. Yes. I am. I'm quite insane. EITHER WAY, this is a screenshot of some of the outlines I've been working on. IT'S HARD, but exciting all the same. This video is half the reason I haven't really worked on much else. xD;; Ahahahahah. ...I fail.
sanity is no fun drunken XD
anyways, can't wait to see ur vid =]

D:< THIS IS TRUE. In some cases. 8] Ahahahah.
Thank yew! ;3

50Min Sketch: Everglade Sunset http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/50Min-Sketch-Everglade-Sunset-136453662
Submitted: September 9th, 09
I got bored and decided to try a landscape for once in a lifetime. xD So yeah. There it is.

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by EllaMila1 on 9/14/2009, 8:05 am

Raevien wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:h..zmbl.whl.... wow, lost my tongue.

Raevien, HOW DO YOU DO THAT? O.o

MAGIC.
...
xD Okay, no, not that. Uhm. Are you talking the art or the patience? xD
As for the art, it's the usual answer. Practice. xD There's really no other way to get better.
As for the patience for putting together the music video, I really don't know. I just have a drive for it. I've always wanted to make one and now that I have Flash Professional 8, I feel like I can try pulling it off. *shrug*
...
Oh, and here's your tongue. D: I found it under my chair.

I was talking about the art. and the patience. too. @_@
gheghe, but seriously, I'm jealous. x]
Today, while visual arts education, I was trying to draw Raven.
but the point is, I can't draw. >.< And when the teacher saw it
she showed it two the whole class. Wich began to laugh.
I'm doomed. DOOMED. lol no, be proud of your talent. ^_^

Aha, there's my tongue. Weird, it felt so empty in my mouth. >.>
avatar
EllaMila1

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Guest on 9/14/2009, 8:53 am

Raevien wrote:MusicVideo Sneak Peek http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/MusicVideo-Sneak-Peek-135820693
Submitted: September 3rd, 09
For any of those who might be keeping up with me on deviantArt, you probably know I'm making a giant, 71 picture music video. Yes. I am. I'm quite insane. EITHER WAY, this is a screenshot of some of the outlines I've been working on. IT'S HARD, but exciting all the same. This video is half the reason I haven't really worked on much else. xD;; Ahahahahah. ...I fail.

O3O it is BEAUTIFUL. :D I can't wait to see it! Oh, by the way, PJA wants you to be one of the artists for the teen titans comic they're wanting to make. :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Replies and Update

Post by Raevien on 9/16/2009, 10:44 am

EllaMila1 wrote:

I was talking about the art. and the patience. too. @_@
gheghe, but seriously, I'm jealous. x]
Today, while visual arts education, I was trying to draw Raven.
but the point is, I can't draw. >.< And when the teacher saw it
she showed it two the whole class. Wich began to laugh.
I'm doomed. DOOMED. lol no, be proud of your talent. ^_^

Aha, there's my tongue. Weird, it felt so empty in my mouth. >.>

Dx If you say you're doomed, you will be. Seriously, if you ever want some self reassurance I can show you my art from last year. Just last year is horrifying. xD Ahhaa. Seriously, though. I think the skill of an artist isn't in their "abilities", but in their commitment. So, gosh darnit, if you're committed to your art and improvement, you can draw. ;P SO THERE. And ignore those laughing bozos, they obviously have no idea what proper etiquette is.

I would think it would. o3o

Adonis wrote:O3O it is BEAUTIFUL. :D I can't wait to see it! Oh, by the way, PJA wants you to be one of the artists for the teen titans comic they're wanting to make. :D

83 Thank you!
o.O Fer reals? D: Where can I find this board or something?

UPDATES

QuizGalaxy Definitions: F4 xD http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/QuizGalaxy-Definitions-F4-xD-136980940
Submitted: September 13th, 09
I was bored a few nights ago and ended up doing this. Just some goofy quiz results from QuizGalaxy.com for each of the major characters in the Fabulous Four DCuniverse. ;P Hope it amuses you.

ID 4 -- Purple Speedy http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/ID-4-Purple-Speedy-137080616
Submitted: September 14th, 09
I needed a new DeviantArt ID, so, I made this over the course of 2 days (aka, about 2 hours? Maybe less.) Yes, the entire Purple!Speedy thing is a bit of an inside joke between me and my two DA friends MischiefWriter and Charm2Be...so, don't feel dumb or anything if you don't get it xD;;

Hour Sketch: Swamp Walk http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Hour-Sketch-Swamp-Walk-137124683
Submitted: September 15th, 09
The documents in my Flash Animation class weren't working so I decided to be productive anyway and found myself working on this. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to finish it 'cause class ended...but here's what I got done over the course of an hour. >.>

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Updated 10/26/09

Post by Raevien on 10/26/2009, 10:42 pm

WHOOOO, it's been a while. Here they come.

WIP: ArtClass-Still Life http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/WIP-ArtClass-Still-Life-138550743
Submitted: September 28th
A still life I had been working on in my school's art class. Unfortunately my teacher moved it the next day, so, the WIP factor was sorta killed xD

Fanfiction Meme http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Fanfiction-Meme-140752799
Submitted: October 18th
For any of you guys who like reading my fanfiction. >.> Here is a meme. *waves at it*

Sketches: Winter Clothes http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Sketches-Winter-Clothes-141436533
Submitted: October 25th
Got bored, so, I decided to sketch Raven and Saykira in some winter wear. x3 *shrug* And the bottom pictures are some lip-practices 'cause....I fail at drawing lips. T_T

Sketches: Pumpkin Painting http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Sketches-Pumpkin-Painting-141437143
Submitted: October 25th
At my outside-of-school art class, we're painting pictures on pumpkins for Halloween. I had no idea what I wanted on mine, so, I went ahead and sketched this in my book. Saykira's faceless because I don't really plan on painting her a face on the pumpkin, either...being as the image is rather small. *shrug*

Sketches: Emotion Practice http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Sketches-Emotion-Practice-141437626
Submitted: October 25th
I needed to practice some of my emotions. >.> ...hhahaha, that sounds funny xD But yeah. I wanted to practice showing emotions while HAVING LIPS. Oh my gosh. So, here are some of them.

Sketches: Lune, Tiff, and Phan http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Sketches-Lune-Tiff-and-Phan-141438571
Submitted: October 25th
Started drawing these half-way through Bible study, so I never got around to drawing Fina. :/ And they're a bit rushed. I don't much like how Lune and Phanny came out, but, I love how Tiff came out...her boots excluded. Don't like those much xD; But yes.

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Raevien on 11/2/2009, 8:05 pm

Preternatural http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Preternatural-142235116
Submitted: November 1st, 09
Despite being a day late, this is my Halloween piece. *shrug* I rather liked how it turned out, but, I still think I could have been more detailed in several areas. Truth is, I just wanted it done. x]
You will all fear the Kelpie. T.T

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Raevien on 11/25/2009, 12:25 pm

Drip http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Drip-144722252
Submitted: November 25th
This is a 'coverpage' for a story my friend MischiefWriter and I have been working on for the past month. >.> It's a cross between Teen Titans and The Ring. And I must say that it's coming along epically. As for the coverpage, I'm sort of torn with it. I like it and I'm somewhat proud of it, buuuut, at the same time I feel like I forgot to add something. >__> ....maybe after getting away from it for a few days, I'll remember, go back and fix that problem. Yes. Anywho! Enjoy.

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 11/25/2009, 2:42 pm

Raevien wrote:Drip http://reavien.deviantart.com/art/Drip-144722252
Submitted: November 25th
This is a 'coverpage' for a story my friend MischiefWriter and I have been working on for the past month. >.> It's a cross between Teen Titans and The Ring. And I must say that it's coming along epically. As for the coverpage, I'm sort of torn with it. I like it and I'm somewhat proud of it, buuuut, at the same time I feel like I forgot to add something. >__> ....maybe after getting away from it for a few days, I'll remember, go back and fix that problem. Yes. Anywho! Enjoy.

*Solemn look* ...It is now time for a sacred ritual.

I will now run around in circles in awe of the masterpiece Raevien has so kindly blessed us with.

*Commences wildly running around in circles, then stops*

Now with that over with, I only have one thing to say: AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Raevien on 7/17/2010, 5:46 pm

Profile: Phantom - Raven Wayne http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ipcx6
Submitted: January 30th, 2010
My OC needed a new profile, so, I drew/wrote this up for her. :I ...and now, I still think she needs a new one because my style's changed and I think this looks old and worn down. xD Whatever, though.

Drip: Meet the Cast http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2iz6g3
Submitted: February 3rd, 2010
An interactive Flash sort of thing where you can see miniprofiles on the main characters of <i>Drip</i>, a Teen Titans/The Ring crossover comic that me and a very close friend have written and are currently posting. :] The Flash comes with music, clickable names and ...spookieness. xP Hooray.

Opera Schmopera http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2lnnda
Submitted: March 14th, 2010
My submission to an opposites-OC contest in a DA group I'm involved in. This is Phantom if she were a villain, I ....guess. xD

...Seven Days... http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2npwhh
Submitted: April 14th, 2010
A preview that was posted seven days before <i>Drip</i> was scheduled to kick off. The seven days title, of course, is a play-off of the seven days before you die on <i>The Ring</i>.

So I Hear U Liek Mosquitoes http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2p1oe5
Submitted: May 4th, 2010
Another one of my dumb comics that came around because I was bored one night and thinking far too much. Aqualad should know better than to listen to Speedy by now.

5. Seeking Solace http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2pud5u
Submitted: May 17th, 2010
This is a piece for the 100 Themes Challenge that's dedicated to Roy and Lian, mostly for what DC has done to them recently. I refuse to accept it. T_T Freaking DC and their...child killing. .__.

Give Me a Light http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2r9mxi
Submitted: June 6th, 2010
A doodle I did with one of my friend's OCs. ...I dunno, I was bored that night. xD And heavily inspired by <i>Uncharted 2</i>

Shneigh-Neigh http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2roiy8
Submitted: June 12th, 2010
A doodle of a horse I did for avatar use on another horse-RPing fourm. :I

Kissin' U http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2susu6
Submitted: June 28th, 2010
A drawing I did of Raven and Roy. I started sketching it one afternoon when I was feeling down because of job troubles and listening to "Kissin U" by Miranda Cosgrove. Yeah, yeah, don't judge me on my song-choice. It's a very happy, upbeat song and I love it. :]

They Call Me Heart-Breaker http://reavien.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2u2spn
Submitted: July 15th, 2010
A doodle of Speedy I decided to do after hearing "Break Your Heart" on the radio. I'm actually rather pleased with this piece. You can watch me draw it here:

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Vandal on 7/17/2010, 6:25 pm

Wow, I was thoroughly entertained by watching you draw, I think you're the first person to do this o-o, and I guess it was all photoshop. XD

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by archiesangel on 7/17/2010, 9:26 pm

Amazing! It was great to be able to watch you draw thank you for putting that up. What program do you use?
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Raevien on 7/17/2010, 9:31 pm

Mercy wrote:Wow, I was thoroughly entertained by watching you draw, I think you're the first person to do this o-o, and I guess it was all photoshop. XD

It's a lot of fun. :] Hehe, thank you!

archiesangel wrote:Amazing! It was great to be able to watch you draw thank you for putting that up. What program do you use?

:3 Thank you!

I used Photoshop CS to draw in and I used Hyper-cam to record the drawing.

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raevien's Art || UPDATED 08/12/10

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.