Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shadow's art

Post by Blitzkrieg on 8/22/2009, 9:10 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:
we all have to start somewhere don't we and from there we progress Wink

Oh haha Germany dear, you aren't one to talk. ^^

and you think you are one to do so as well? As you go from thread to thread "sharing" so willingly you thoughts?

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/22/2009, 9:11 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Are you? Do you have any art? If not, don't deride other ppl for art you probably cannot even do urself.

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/22/2009, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 9:11 am

germany411 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

and you think you are one to do so as well? As you go from thread to thread "sharing" so willingly you thoughts?

No need to thank me, dear. I do it because I care. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 9:13 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Are you? Do you have any art? If not, don't deride other ppl for art you probably cannot even do urself.

Have you ever heard of an art critic? They become VERY knowledgeable on art techniques, and by criticizing and commenting on artists' works they apply the techniques they know. I am sharing my artistic knowledge with you. Be grateful, and mind your tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/22/2009, 9:15 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Have you ever heard of an art critic? They become VERY knowledgeable on art techniques, and by criticizing and commenting on artists' works they apply the techniques they know. I am sharing my artistic knowledge with you. Be grateful, and mind your tongue.

You are the LAST person to tell me to watch my tounge, when you insult everyone and everything they do.

I'll be grateful when i think you can do what you do in a nicer way, k sweetie? Wink

Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 9:16 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
You are the LAST person to tell me to watch my tounge, when you insult everyone and everything they do.

I'll be grateful when i think you can do what you do in a nicer way, k sweetie? Wink

Temper temper, child. I HAVE been nice. I've shared my knowledge, and spared you humiliation from wb. Do you honestly WANT them to see these atrocities you call "art"? I think not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg on 8/22/2009, 9:17 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

perhaps if you are an art critic then you should give us some sites or perhaps a few books to actually study from? Since you do care I would think that would be part of your caring compassion Smile

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/22/2009, 9:20 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Temper temper, child. I HAVE been nice. I've shared my knowledge, and spared you humiliation from wb. Do you honestly WANT them to see these atrocities you call "art"? I think not.

Temper? u called everyone simpletons, oafs, and fools, and ur telling ME to watch my temper? and you say you were NICE? all those insults and you are calling ppl's art ''atrocities''? THATS NICE? in that other thread, you admitted you get mad at us cuz we are ''ignorant to logic'', as you say. And ur telling me about TEMPER? ain't that the devil calling slade evil? practice what you preach, sweetie.

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/22/2009, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 9:23 am

germany411 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

perhaps if you are an art critic then you should give us some sites or perhaps a few books to actually study from? Since you do care I would think that would be part of your caring compassion Smile

Of course dear. ^^ You can see "how to draw" videos on youtube, such as "How to draw Raven", or you could go deeper into anatomy and observe Life Sketches. Personally, it is better to learn the fundamentals BEFORE developing a style, so that you may be fluent in more than just 1 style of art.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg on 8/22/2009, 9:26 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Of course dear. ^^ You can see "how to draw" videos on youtube, such as "How to draw Raven", or you could go deeper into anatomy and observe Life Sketches. Personally, it is better to learn the fundamentals BEFORE developing a style, so that you may be fluent in more than just 1 style of art.

mm all very true but YT is sometimes a place where people just like to see themselves on camera. Do you know of any websites however?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra on 8/22/2009, 4:13 pm

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Sundavr Baen wrote:New pic, finally. XD My fanfic character, sitll haven't quite figured out her name yet... she works with time, mostly. Any suggestions, or constructive criticism on the pic? Bear in mind, please, that this is the first time I've drawn a human with any semblance of success, and that I didn't use the computer at all except to scan it.. XD

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/SierraGranger/Art/Scan.jpg

Pic I drew for my bf... nothing to do with TT, obviously, just.... yeah... ^^" So here it is for those of you who wanted to see it... forgive any blemishes and the like, I was trying to clean it up a bit and don't have the best equipment for that... Linked because it won't fit here. Actually... I'm just gonna do that, it looks better. >>; Links, I mean.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/SierraGranger/Art/Scan_1-1-1-1.jpg

Very... quaint, dear... But do try and practice some, your style is a bit... odd.
You know, somehow, I was already planning on that. I didn't need telling from you, and considering that I've only just recently gotten into art... well. Also, I don't need this argument on my thread. Okay?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 4:22 pm

love the angel! You dont have an odd style at all, you have your style. And I like your style, I think the shadings great Smile
xxxxxxxxx keep it up! Draw more!xxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra on 8/22/2009, 4:23 pm

mythica magic wrote:love the angel! You dont have an odd style at all, you have your style. And I like your style, I think the shadings great Smile
Hehe, thanks Myth. It does need work, of course, I know that, but... well, thanks. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 4:27 pm

Sundavr Baen wrote:
mythica magic wrote:love the angel! You dont have an odd style at all, you have your style. And I like your style, I think the shadings great Smile
Hehe, thanks Myth. It does need work, of course, I know that, but... well, thanks. XD

Your very welcome. Just belive in yourself and have faith in your work, if you do that then you can draw anything. Positve attiude rules! (I sound like a hippy or something XD)xxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra on 8/22/2009, 4:29 pm

Positive attitude.... not my most outstanding trait. I'm something of a pessimist. But nevermind that. XD One thing at a time, right? And nah, you don't, you're fine XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by Guest on 8/22/2009, 4:35 pm

Sundavr Baen wrote:Positive attitude.... not my most outstanding trait. I'm something of a pessimist. But nevermind that. XD One thing at a time, right? And nah, you don't, you're fine XD

hehehe you'll be fine, just keep at it and you'll get to the level which you want to be at. Just go with the flow ^_^ and ask adivice if your not sure.xxxxxxxxx (I hope ive helpd :D )

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien on 8/22/2009, 4:40 pm

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:

Are -you-? T_T

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:

Have you ever heard of manners and ettiquette?

"by criticizing and commenting on artists' works they apply the techniques they know."
Yes, and I'm sure that telling someone everything they do wrong is going to make them better. Especially if you don't back it up with useful advice. Yep. That'll totally work.

Oh yes, Dragon. We're very grateful that you've come here to be rude and spiteful about young artist's work. I haven't seen -one- word of encouragement or actual advice since you got here. Just cut downs. That's it.
Thank you.
Thank you SO MUCH.

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:

What's up with calling us "dear"? Do you think we're all little kids or something? Really? Are you trying to demean us?

Fundamentals are important. Yes. I'll agree with you on THAT MUCH.
But, ma'am.
You used the word 'personally'. This means that's what might work better FOR YOU.
And no, I disagree with the 'before' thing. You can already have your own individual style even before doing any sort of studies in the fundamentals. Fundamentals will just improve it, if anything. But you're always going to have your own personal style, whether it's before or after you hit some sort of massive improvement.
I developed my style LONG before I was ever exposed to fundamentals.

And 'ma'am'.
Please don't go around telling people their style is "odd". Because if everyone had a style you liked, well. I'm getting the feeling that would be an extremely boring art-world to live in. xP It's the "odd" styles that stand out and are recognized....
...*cough*PICASSO*cough*

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterRain on 8/22/2009, 4:57 pm

nice! i really like it. and do u go on gaia online? i go there too!
WinterRain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top